Phishing & Identity Theft
- Microsoft at home: Microsoft's description of phishing scams and ways to protect against them
General Protection Data and Information
E-mail Hoaxes and Urban Legends
- www.TruthOrFiction.com: Is there any truth to the latest story or warning you received via e-mail?
- www.Snopes.com: This is a resource for validating and debunking urban legends, internet rumors, e-mail forwards, and other such stories of uncertain or questionable origin.
- Reg E: Regulation E Title 12, Banks and Banking
- ADA: Information and Technical assistance on the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Federal Reserve: Federal Reserve listing banking and payment systems information and regulations.
- FDIC: FDIC law, regulations and related acts